Trinity Resort Services LLC, an exclusive servicing company and agent of Solmar Hotels and Resorts (https://www.solmar.com), is a dynamic company in Las Vegas searching for Rockstar agents! Our warm company culture and exciting atmosphere is welcoming new inbound call center agent recruits.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated bilingual (English/Spanish) individual to provide personalized service reflecting our culture with each customer interaction. The Call Center Agent (Reservations) is directly responsible for receiving incoming calls, responding to member inquiries, and processing reservations.
This is a full-time, nonexempt/hourly position (subject to overtime). Position is eligible for commissions and bonuses.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer incoming calls for reservations.
- Respond to telephone inquiries regarding company services.
- Assist clients with special requests and provide information as needed.
- Provide courteous and efficient customer service.
- Process reservations electronically in an accurate and time effective manner.
- Confirm tentative reservations.
- Offer/sell resort activities, all inclusive, etc.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of proven work experience in a call center.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong telephone communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Results-oriented with excellent customer service and people skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience or familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Timeshare knowledge.
Other Duties Please note this is not a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trinity Resort Services provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental-status, disability, legally protected medical condition, veteran status, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, genetic characteristics, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws.