- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
TRINITY REHAB OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION:
Trinity Rehab is looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic individual who is searching for a rewarding role and excited to join a team dedicated to helping people! We are an outpatient physical therapy provider passionate about providing the best patient care and experience possible to help patients regain their quality of life.
The Office Administrator works closely with the Clinic Director to provide a positive experience for all patients and is responsible for setting the tone of the experience. The Office Administrator is the first impression of the clinic, introducing the patient to Trinity Rehab, our staff and services. This role is an integral part of our rehab team and works in conjunction with the Director to maintain efficient operations of the Clinic and ensure proper communication throughout the team. The OA also assists the Clinic Director to maintain clinic and patient compliance, including insurance benefit verification, collecting patient payments, and communicating with physician offices for required patient documentation.
Basic Function: The Office Administrator is responsible for a variety of tasks including providing a welcoming atmosphere; answering phones; greeting, assisting, and scheduling patients; collecting patient payments; data entry and administrative documentation.
General Expectations: The ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics:
- Positive, upbeat attitude with solution-oriented mindset
- Enjoys patient interaction
- Team Player
- Fluidity, Flexibility, Adaptability
- Motivated self starter
- Organized and efficient
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable with handling multiple competing priorities and tasks
- Professionalism with Staff and Patients
- Responsiveness to incoming calls and emails from Billing, Director, Leadership
- Knowledge of Health Insurance
- Deductibles and copays
- Benefits and authorizations
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Ensuring compliance with patient prescriptions, plans of care, and letters of medical necessity
- Obtaining insurance authorization including completing and submitting authorization form, performing follow-up
- Assisting Billing Department with deposits, insurance corrections, medical records requests, patient payment consolidation
- Administrative documentation and data entry for new patients, patient compliance, and outstanding patient payments
If this sounds like an exciting, rewarding opportunity we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18 to $20 an hour based on experience
Paid time off
NJ accrued sick leave
6 Paid Holidays
Mon, Wed, Thu 8AM-6:30
Tue, Fri 8AM -12PM
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Trinity rehab is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Trinity RehabShort Hills, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.