Multifamily Community Manager
Trinity Property Consultants Chesterfield, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please read regarding COVID-19:
Our primary focus is and always will be the well-being of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level.
Be a part of the Trinity Team and Find Your Way, Find Your Home®. Work to create a thriving and captivating living experience for renters across the nation with Trinity Property Consultants. We are currently seeking personalities with a commitment to excellence and a can-do attitude to join our team. Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing multi-family industry with an organization that is committed to exceptional customer service and guided by our values.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through effective cost control
- Maintain high occupancy levels
- Develop marketing plans while remaining informed of market conditions and understanding competitive pricing
- Prepare and render all requested operational and financial data to your Regional Manager in a timely manner
- Maintain a high quality on-site team through effective management training, setting and communicating clear standards, and leading the team in fulfilling their highest potential
- Implement or direct the implementation of all policies and procedures in the company policy and procedures manuals
- Lead daily/weekly inspirational and directional team meetings
- Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are fully operational and safe
- Schedule vendors to ensure that all vacant units are kept ready for occupancy
- Visually inspect grounds, buildings, and apartment units on a regular basis
- Complete and analyze market surveys
- The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The employee may occasionally be required to climb. Employee will be required to work at a personal computer and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends, as needed.
- This position is a full time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of residents, prospects, and vendors. Other essential skills include but are not limited to:
- Handle high stress situations effectively
- Exhibit strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior collection skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Customer service orientation
- Strong sales background
- Knowledge of state law as it relates to fair housing
- Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prefer knowledge of the following software programs: Yardi, Voyager, PopCard, Entrata, Resident Check
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs
- High school education or equivalent is required
- CPM, CAM, RMP, or CMCA Certifications are preferred but not required
- Accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
- Minimum of two years experience as a Community Manager in the Multifamily Industry is required
We’ve Got You Covered!
Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical and vision and offer a 125-plan option for dental and dependent medical premiums.
Prepare for retirement and ramp up your 401(k) savings with a 2% employer match.
Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
We provide up to $25,000 of coverage if the unimaginable occurs.
Paid Holidays & Vacation
Enjoy 10 paid holidays and accrue anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks of paid vacation as you accumulate years of service. (available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
Not feeling well? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay each year.
Great Talent Knows Great Talent - Bonuses provided for hires made through employee referrals
If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need.
Discounts & Scholarships
Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
Additional Perks Include…..
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
See more at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team
Trinity Property Consultants
Real EstateView all jobs at Trinity Property Consultants