Be a part of one of the fastest growing student housing management companies in the industry! Our dynamic portfolio continues to expand as we acquire locations in close proximity to the nation’s top learning institutions. We are currently seeking personalities with a passion for service and a can-do attitude to join our team. Advance your career opportunities in the ever-growing multi-family industry with an organization that is committed to the resident experience and guided by our values.
- Communicate effectively with community members, guests, visitors, and staff
- Conduct all community maintenance work, service requests, punch lists, building inspections, preventative maintenance, and cleaning
- Ensure that all work has been completed in a safe, prompt, and professional manner
- Communicate concerns of the community with Community Manager
- Prepare maintenance reports and other job related documentation
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies
- Serve as a role-model for maintenance staff by following all policies and procedures
- Present an appearance appropriate to the image of Trinity Property Consultants
- Provide after hour on call service addressing emergency work orders
- Additional tasks or duties assigned by Community Manager
- Physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- This position is a full time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
The Maintenance Technician must have the ability to install, service, replace, and repair the following items in a responsible and professional manner that meets company standards. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Vinyl and ceramic flooring covering
- Wall molding
- Counter tops and cabinets
- Window Screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
- Light Fixtures
- Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
- Clean and inspect common area boilers and storage rooms as needed
- Rodent Control
- Snow Removal
- Stair treads
- Gutters down spouts and connecting hoses
- Minor drywall damage
- Sub flooring, wall studs, and floor joists
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Cleaning drains and sewer lines up to 4”
- Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs
- High school education or equivalent is preferred
- Accurately perform basic mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
- Minimum one year maintenance technician experience required
- HVAC Certification Required
- Pool Certification Preferred
Benefits of Working for Trinity Property Consultants:
Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical and vision and offer a 125 plan option for dental and dependent medical premiums.
Prepare for retirement and ramp up your 401(k) savings with a 2% employer match.
Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
We provide up to $25,000 of coverage if the unimaginable occurs.
Paid Holidays & Vacation
Enjoy 10 paid holidays and accrue anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks of paid vacation as you accumulate years of service. (available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
Sick Time & Bereavement Pay
Not feeling well or dealing with a family emergency? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay per year plus bereavement for peace of mind while you focus on your health.
Great Talent Knows Great Talent- Bonuses provided for hires made through employee referrals
If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need.
Discounts & Scholarships
Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
Additional Perks Include…..
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
See more at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team