Facilities Manager - Arrive Murray Hill
- Expired: August 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for setting scope, technical specifications, budget tracking, schedule, material and equipment requirements, subcontractor/vendor bidding and management, and overall planning and execution of cost-effective facility and maintenance projects
- Anticipate potential problems and implement/oversee preventative actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the community meet safety and operations procedure
- Provide management including leadership and development of the maintenance team regarding scheduling, duties, and performance
- Direct and oversee all maintenance work orders and unit turns in a timely manner while exemplifying excellent customer service in working with residents
- Complete unit inspections as needed and maintain orderly documentation
- Maintain inventory of basic personal tools to complete task requirements including but not limited to a hammer, screwdriver, adjustable wrench, tape measure, and flashlight
- Organize, maintain, and utilize provided supplies in a cost-effective manner
- Pre-diagnose and troubleshoot various building systems prior to scheduling repairs
- Repair issues including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, etc.
- Perform on-call service requests and emergency calls as needed
- Present an appearance appropriate to the image of the company
- Complete additional tasks or duties assigned by Community Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Facilities Maintenance in Multifamily or Hospitality
- Advanced experience in two or more trades: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, etc.
- Working knowledge of appliances required
- High school education or equivalent is preferred
- Accurately perform basic mathematical functions
- EPA Universal Certification required
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification preferred
- Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge preferred
- Ability to use on-site resident management software preferred
- Physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs
- This position is a full-time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
- Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
- We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical and vision and offer a 125-plan option for dental and dependent medical premiums.
- Retirement Plans
- Prepare for retirement and ramp up your 401(k) savings with a 2% employer match.
- Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- We provide up to $25,000 of coverage if the unimaginable occurs.
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Enjoy 11 paid holidays and accrue anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks of paid vacation as you accumulate years of service. (available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
- Sick Time
- Not feeling well? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay each year.
- Referral Bonuses
- Great Talent Knows Great Talent - Bonuses provided for hires made through employee referrals
- Volunteer Time-Off
- If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need.
- Discounts & Scholarships
- Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
- Additional Perks Include…..
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Generous Emergency On-Call Policy for Facilities Team Members
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
Trinity Property Consultants
Real EstateView all jobs at Trinity Property Consultants