Facilities Maintenance Technician - Arrive Lex
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trinity Property Consultants is looking for passionate individuals who will add to our people focused culture and help us to continue to provide world class support to our team members, residents, investors, and vendors. Today we are one of the nation’s fastest growing privately held multifamily organizations looking to expand in both size and new markets across the country. We are proud to be among NHMC’s Top 50 Apartment Owners and Managers with a portfolio consisting of over 130 properties across the US, and properties ranging from Student Housing to Suburban Living, Luxury Living and Senior Living Communities. An innovative leader in our industry, we know hiring and retaining the industry’s most talented professionals is the key to our success. We look forward to welcoming you to our team and investing in your career growth and development.
Salary: $24.43-25.13/hour, based on experience.
As a Maintenance Technician you will perform interior and exterior preventative and repair maintenance in our apartment community, including but not limited to general maintenance requests, HVAC, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and appliances. You will be required to communicate effectively with residents, guests, and team members while operating in a safe manner to uphold safety and operations standards.
- Conduct all community maintenance work, resident service requests, punch lists, building inspections, preventative maintenance, and cleaning
- Demonstrate safe use of hand and power tools and equipment
- Participate in apartment inspections for move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain inventory of basic personal tools to complete task requirements including but not limited to a hammer, screwdriver, adjustable wrench, tape measure, and flashlight
- Organize, maintain, and utilize provided supplies in a cost-effective manner
- Perform on-call service requests and emergency calls as needed
- Present an appearance appropriate to the image of the company
- Communicate concerns of the community with Supervisor
- Complete additional tasks or duties assigned by community leadership
The Maintenance Technician must have the ability to install, repair, and/or complete the following items in a responsible and professional manner. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building systems including heating, cooling, and ventilation
- Electrical such as GFIs, fixtures, circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Plumbing such as toilets, sinks, and disposals
- Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Light carpentry and drywall
- Door and window hardware
- Window screens and blinds
- Wall molding and caulking
- Counter tops and cabinets
- Vinyl and ceramic flooring covering
- Weather preparation and clean up including removing bulk trash
- Clean and inspect common area mechanical and storage rooms as needed
- Assistance with Make Ready items as needed
- Minimum one year of maintenance technician experience required, multifamily experience preferred
- Beginner experience in two or more trades: electrical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, painting, preferred
- Working knowledge of appliances preferred
- High school education or equivalent is preferred
- Accurately perform basic mathematical functions
- EPA Universal Certification preferred
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification preferred
- Basic computer and internet knowledge preferred
- Ability to use on-site resident management software preferred
- Physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs
- This position is a full-time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
We’ve Got You Covered!
- Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
- We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical and vision and offer a 125-plan option for dental and dependent medical premiums
- Retirement Plans
- Prepare for retirement and ramp up your 401(k) savings with a 2% employer match.
- Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- We provide up to $25,000 of coverage if the unimaginable occurs
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
- Enjoy 12 paid holidays and accrue anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks of paid vacation as you accumulate years of service. (Available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- Sick Time
- Not feeling well? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay each year
- Referral Bonuses
- Great Talent Knows Great Talent - Bonuses provided for hires made through employee referrals
- Volunteer Time-Off
- If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need
- Discounts & Scholarships
- Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
- Additional Perks Include…
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Generous Emergency On-Call Policy for Facilities Team Members
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for Trinity Property Consultants. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
See more about our Company and benefits at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team
Trinity Property Consultants
AddressDes Plaines, IL
Real EstateView all jobs at Trinity Property Consultants
Get fresh Maintenance Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.