Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Maintain daily operations of front desk assisting guests and residents with general questions and leasing procedures
- Greet guests upon arrival and direct them to the proper location or person
- Clerical and phone support/message relay
- Check out and key log tracking of property keys to team members and vendors
- Provide superior customer service
- Assist leasing team as needed to show, lease, and move in prospective community members
- Process maintenance work orders as requested by residents
- Adhere to Trinity’s operating procedures and policies
- Demonstrate ability to resolve customer/resident complaints and direct pertinent issues and matters to the proper department or manager
- Additional tasks or duties assigned by Leasing and Operations Manager and Community Manager
- The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The employee may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will be required to walk for extended periods of time. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- This position is a full-time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events.
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload efficiently and calmly
- Exhibit effective communication skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Customer service orientation with a “can-do” attitude and a solutions focused goal in conflict resolution
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
- Intermediate computer and internet knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs.
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Ability to fluently read and write English, accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
- One-year customer service or sales experience preferred
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Generous Emergency On-Call Policy for Facilities Team Members
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
At Trinity, we prioritize the health of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level. For more information, visit https://youtu.be/l1fAgr15MUQ.
See more at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team
Trinity Property Consultants
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Trinity Property Consultants