Assistant Facilities Manager - ReNew on Merritt
- Expired: August 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The position pays up to $22 per hour, based on experience.
The Assistant Facilities Manager is responsible for ensuring optimal functioning of internal and external apartment community building systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire/life safety, elevators, and more. Leveraging organization skills, problem solving, and creative thinking, the Assistant Facilities Manager is required to support the Facilities Manager in resolving escalated issues while driving continuous process improvement and team development.
- Work closely with Maintenance Supervisor on all aspects of the property's facilities management
- Communicate effectively with community members, guests, visitors, and staff
- Conduct all community maintenance work, service requests, punch lists, building inspections, preventative maintenance, and cleaning
- Ensure that all work has been completed in a safe, prompt, and professional manner
- Communicate concerns of the community with Community Manager
- Prepare maintenance reports and other job related documentation
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies
- Serve as a role-model for maintenance staff by following all policies and procedures
- Present an appearance appropriate to the image of Trinity Property Consultants
- Provide after hour on call service addressing emergency work orders
Additional tasks or duties assigned by Community Manager
Physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
This position is a full time position and may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
The Assistant Facilities Manager must have the ability to install, service, replace, and repair the following items in a responsible and professional manner that meets company standards. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Vinyl and ceramic flooring covering
- Wall molding
- Counter tops and cabinets
- Window Screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
- Light Fixtures
- Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
- Clean and inspect common area boilers and storage rooms as needed
- Rodent Control
- Snow Removal
- Stair treads
- Gutters down spouts and connecting hoses
- Minor drywall damage
- Sub flooring, wall studs, and floor joists
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Cleaning drains and sewer lines up to 4”
Intermediate computer and Internet knowledge
Learning and Development:
Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs
High school education or equivalent is preferred
Accurately perform basic mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
Minimum three years' Maintenance Technician experience required
Vendor relation experience required
HVAC Certification Required
EPA Type II Certification Required
CPO Certifications required
Pool Certification Preferred
We’ve Got You Covered!
- Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
- We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical and vision and offer a 125-plan option for dental and dependent medical premiums.
- Retirement Plans
- Prepare for retirement and ramp up your 401(k) savings with a 2% employer match.
- Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- We provide up to $25,000 of coverage if the unimaginable occurs.
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Enjoy 11 paid holidays and accrue anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks of paid vacation as you accumulate years of service. (available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- 2 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually in the first 2 years of service
- 3 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 4 weeks of accrued paid vacation annually after 6+ years of service
- Sick Time
- Not feeling well? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay each year.
- Referral Bonuses
- Great Talent Knows Great Talent - Bonuses provided for hires made
- through employee referrals
- Volunteer Time-Off
- If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need.
- Discounts & Scholarships
- Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
- Additional Perks Include…
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Generous Emergency On-Call Policy for Facilities Team Members
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
At Trinity, we prioritize the health of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level. For more information, visit https://youtu.be/l1fAgr15MUQ.
See more at: https://www.trinity-pm.com/join-our-team
Trinity Property Consultants
Real EstateView all jobs at Trinity Property Consultants