Are you passionate about home health care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? Come join Healthy Living at Home!
We take pride in being a home health agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "At Your Service" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Healthy Living at Home - providing home health "At Your Service."
As a Clinical Nurse Supervisor (RN) with Healthy Living at Home, you will work both in the office and in the field to oversee, coordinate, and manage patient care services provided by all physicians involved in the plan of care. You will also assist clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term priorities and goals, and will review clinical diagnoses, medications, procedures, and clinical course for patients.
- Sign-On Bonus!!
- Receive and review case referrals, as well as determine home care needs, and assign appropriate clinicians to each case
- Assure patient’s needs are continually assessed through development, implementation, and updates of individualized plans of care
- Conduct quarterly record reviews and communicate findings and recommendation to upper management
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in location state
- Three (3) years of experience working under your RN license, of which one (1) year must be in a home health or related health care organization
- Two (2) years of management experience within the last five years in a home health or related health care organization
- A licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
To apply, send resume to: