Truckload Pricing Analyst
A Day in the Life: Truckload Pricing Analyst
Are you passionate about using data to bring people together while playing a key role in driving a company forward to success? We are hoping you answered yes because Trinity Logistics is looking for our next star Truckload Pricing Analyst! The ideal individual in this role will have a strong background in leveraging analytics while partnering with key business members to help secure and retain successful customer relationships within the Truckload Logistics space! We are not looking for simply a number cruncher, this position requires a passionate individual who wants to bring their Truckload pricing knowledge to the table and play a key role in working with our sales team to present data, strategize approach, and ultimately close beneficial deals for both Trinity and our customers! This role carries an incredible impact to not only our external customers but our internal team as well. If you are looking for the next step in your career that will allow you to have maximum impact on a company while seeing the fruits of your labor in real time, quit analyzing the why nots and apply today!
Essential Skillsets: Is this You?
- Creative Problem Solver
- Interpersonal Relationship Building
- Works Well Under Pressure
- Great Communicator
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Takes Initiative
- Proficient in Excel
Job Requirements: Is This You?
- Intermediate to advanced excel experience is required.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications; i.e. Project, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Office, Power BI.
- Strong Mathematical Skills; Analytical and a solid mathematics foundation is required.
- Ability to think strategically and is detailed oriented.
- Extensive experience with rate negotiations and carrier contracting in TL - van and flatbed.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Transportation Management Systems and other related IT systems.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Transportation/Logistics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or related field preferred.
- Superior leadership, planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to living the Trinity Guiding Values.
Your Future with Trinity: Are We What You're Looking For?
- Laid-back working attire – who doesn't love wearing jeans to work?
- Ample benefit package options- including medical, dental, and vision, a wellness program, tuition reimbursement, discount programs
- 401(k) with a 100% match up to 6%
- FUN team building activities
- Generous PTO offering
- Strong focus on internal advancement and promotion from within
- Trinity Foundation- constant opportunities to give back to the community
EEO STATEMENT: Trinity Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All Team Members and applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or any status which is protected by state or federal law.
Trinity LogisticsSeaford, DE
BusinessView All Trinity Logistics Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.