- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
A Day in the Life: Logistics Specialist
Picture this, you walk in to work in an upbeat, competitive environment where you contribute on both an individual and team level. You have opportunities to grow your knowledge (and your bank account) through hitting goals and improving your numbers! Each day brings the exciting challenge of being the person reaching out and building relationships with carriers in order to book shipments for our customers while ensuring they get the best possible price. Each day will present the opportunity to book shipments, provide accurate details for those shipments, and stay connected with the carriers up until successful delivery. Oh, and we can't leave out the part about our love of food! A day at Trinity wouldn't be complete without one of our famous (and frequent) potlucks! So, what are you waiting for? Come join our Team!!
Essential Skill Sets: Is this You?
- Relationship- Driven
- Great Communicator
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Problem Solver
Job Requirements: Is This You?
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills. Cultivate relationships with motor carrier partners.
- 1-3 years transportation or logistics experience preferred.
- Associates degree in Business Management or Logistics is preferred but not required.
- Growth and Results oriented; desire to be in leadership/management position.
- Commitment to living the Trinity Guiding Values.
Your Future with Trinity: Are We What You're Looking For?
- Laid-back working attire – who doesn't love wearing jeans to work?
- Ample benefit package options- including medical, dental, and vision, a wellness program, tuition reimbursement, discount programs
- 401(k) with a 100% match up to 6%
- FUN team building activities
- Generous PTO offering
- Strong focus on internal advancement and promotion from within
- Trinity Foundation- constant opportunities to give back to the community
We are located: 50 Fallon Ave, Seaford, DE 19973
EEO STATEMENT: Trinity Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All Team Members and applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or any status which is protected by state or federal law.
Trinity LogisticsSeaford, DE
Transportation and Storage
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.