- $19 to $26 Hourly
- Medical , Life Insurance , Retirement
Trinity Holding, Inc., who has been serving the manufacturing markets for over 75 years, is seeking an Accounting Clerk to work in Jackson, MI!
If you have experience as a Bookkeeper or an Accounting Clerk, then we want YOU to Apply Now!
Apply Now if you want to join the Trinity Holding, Inc. team!
Trinity Holding, Inc. offers:
- $19.00\hr. to $26.00\hr., commensurate with experience!
- Strong Benefit package with: Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Hospitalization, Vacation, Holiday, 401K with match and Profit Sharing.
- High career retention rates!
- Career Advancement.
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
We will be contacting you via email so please check your email inbox!
Accounting Clerk must meet the following requirements:
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or bookkeeping, OR 3 years of experience in a bookkeeping, which includes journal entries, OR an accounting type position.
- 2 years or more of payroll processing experience, a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL, FRX, Exact JobBoss, Sage-Fixed Assets Depreciation program, a plus.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable processes and systems.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Must be honest, trustworthy and accountable, able to undergo a background check.
- Must be able to work in the USA, legally.
- Must be able to pass a drug test, which includes Marijuana.
Accounting Clerk’s Responsibilities:
- Perform duties specific to accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Posting subsidiaries inventory and job ledgers summarized transactions to General Ledgers.
- Maintain fixed assets and depreciation schedules using application software (Sage).
- Process payroll when necessary, including 401 (k) payroll deferrals and other related deductions.
- Assist in preparing adjusting and closing journal entries at period end.
- Process payroll deductions and corporate tax A\P vouchers and remittances.
- Prepare and assist in financial, insurance or union audits
- Assist in the year-end close and preparing appropriate information and schedules required by auditors
- Other related tasks as assigned by supervisor on occasions.
High career retention rates and advancement.
Trinity Holding is a multi-faceted privately held company for over 75 years, which is located in Jackson, MI. They are involved in various operations with focus on warehousing, machinery rigging and erection, manufacturing, selling, refurbishing and rebuilding of machines and equipment, precision machining of parts and real estate ownership. Go to: www.trinityholding.com for more info.
Trinity Holding, Inc.Jackson, MI
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.