Minimum: $24.11 - Maximum: $37.76
Provides senior level project management for key marketing programs to Saint Joseph Health System and its regions, service lines and departments. Plans, creates and or produces marketing communication material to implement and support marketing strategies and growth objectives. Plans for effective development and implementation of longer term projects requiring scheduling and coordinating of internal and external resources within assigned projects.
1. Actively demonstrates the organization's mission and core values, and conducts oneself at all times in a manner consistent with these values.
2. Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to patient health, safety and medical information.
3. Works in partnership with Director of Marketing and Advertising in developing marketing strategy, which complements business strategy and developing/monitoring marketing programs as the strategy is implemented.
4. Applies deep knowledge and applied execution of integrated marketing communication programs across all media channels.
5. Creates, maintains and delivers campaigns and lead generation plans; develops accurate timelines for execution, timely status reports and identifies and communicates issues properly to all stakeholders involved in projects execution plan.
6. Fast learner with ability to quickly adapt to change and communicate effectively; proactively identifying roadblocks to major issues presenting risk to successful execution and goal attainment.
7. Creates, edits and manages copy for print collateral and online material, including but not limited to brochures, booklets, flyers, displays, internal and external newsletters, presentations, invitations, newspaper and magazine advertisements, annual reports, direct mail, website and social media content. Produces marketing collateral within brand guidelines as requested.
8. Collaborates daily with graphic designers and internal clients to create creative and concise advertising and communication pieces while maintaining brand, image and copy standards.
9. Develops and maintains strong relationships with multiple external resources, vendors and third-party groups to manage outsourcing and streamline projects.
10. Maintains accurate, up-to-date and compelling websites and serves as facilitator for all updates for the health system, including corporate and ancillary sites.
11. Provides support for various hospital, physician network, fundraising and outreach events, including after-hours and during weekends as required.
12. Reports to the Marketing and Advertising Director and enthusiastically supports the entire team as needed with any and all functions related to the Marketing department.
13. Implements/recommends procedures designed to maintain accuracy and consistency of marketing database.
14. Anticipates challenges and opportunities, thinks ahead and has the ability to react quickly with tactical responses to changes in work demands.
15. Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as directed.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
Education: Bachelors degree in marketing, business, English, journalism or communications. Masters degree preferred.
Experience: Ten plus years in a market communication development and project management role in the healthcare or related field.
Other Job Requirements:
Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of integrated market communication best practices, including digital.
Demonstrated organizational skills to manage numerous projects, establish priorities and resolve problems.
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Strong customer/client relations skills.
Outstanding copy editing and content editing experience.
Assigned hours within your shift, starting time, or days of work are subject to change based on departmental and/or organizational needs.
*We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
*This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.*
*Job Number:* 00157996
*Location:* South Bend, IN
*Organization Name:* Saint Joseph Health System
*Facility:* SJHS - Pavilion II
*Employment Type:* Full time
*Shift:* Day Shift