- Security Director
- The Security Officer is responsible for the security of hospital employees, patients/families, visitors, and property. Is responsible for fire prevention and initial response measures. Maintains safety practices in the area of his assignment.
- High School Graduate/G.E.D.
- Must possess valid current driver's license
- Must be self-directed, organized and able to work independently
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as needed
- Ability to see within normal limits (including identification of colors) with or without use of corrective devices
- Ability to hear within normal range with or without corrective devices
- Motor dexterity of hands and fingers
- Ability to utilize proper body mechanics
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, lift, move and pull frequently
- Ability to lift at least 35 pounds without assistance
- Ability to communicate in the English language orally and in writing
- Ability to work in hot or cold areas
- Administrative Staff, Hospital Employees, Department Heads/Supervisors, Outside Vendors/Contractors, Patients and Families, Visitors, Physicians
- Interior/exterior areas, including patient care areas. May be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat; occasional travel.
- Surveillance equipment, fire extinguishers, walkie-talkies, hospital vehicles.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00163860
Location: Trenton, NJ
Organization Name: St. Francis Medical Center
Facility: SFNJ - St. Francis Medical Center
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Evening Shift