Saint Agnes Medical Providers (SAMP) and Saint Agnes Medical Center (SAMC) have an excellent opportunity for a full time Gastroenterology physician in Fresno, California.
The group is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Gastroenterologist. The opportunity details include 50% of time spent in the hospital setting, and 50% of time will be in a community based setting with a group closely aligned with SAMC. The selected candidate will be seeing established patients from this group, the community at large, as well as referred patients. Outpatient procedures will be performed at SAMC and a SAMC-affiliated endoscopy suite.
This hybrid opportunity will enable the selected candidate to have variability with the practice settings, the opportunity to build an outpatient practice with a very attractive incentive compensation as the program grows. There is also an opportunity to recruit a partner to assist in providing care for an increasing workload.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Gastroenterologist to join an excellent group of physicians.
This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right physician including:
- Base Salary plus Incentive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending account, and Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan and Defined Benefit Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- 30 Paid Time Off (PTO) Days
- Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- CME Allowance