FirstChoice Onsite Virtual PCU RN
Trinity Health- First Choice Virtual Care RN (Registered Nurse)- Onsite, Unit Based
What you'll need to qualify:
- 8 years of recent Med/Surg, ICU or PCU experience in an acute care hospital within the past 6 months
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Knowledge of EPIC
- RN license in the state you wish to work
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility
- This unique model offers a new virtual role for the experienced nurse to care for patients, coordinate complex care and provide mentoring to early career nurses. Bedside nurses also benefit from having an RN mentor for support in patient care.
- You will be working virtually in the monitor room and view the patients on video. You will be doing things such as admissions, discharges, fall prevention documentation, stroke documentation, calling physicians, scheduling appointments, assisting new nurses (via video), skin assessments, etc.
- Experienced RNs are eligible for the onsite VRN role, allowing them to care for patients in a less physically demanding environment.
- Virtual RNs provide mentoring and support for bedside nurses. This is critical for early career nurses to feel engaged and have a fellow nurse help them navigate care questions or concerns.
- Allows experienced nurses to transition to a role that maximizes their expertise, while supporting desire for a change in physicality of work.
- Care Partners (LPN/LVN, CNA, NA) have access to two RNs for patient care.
- Care partners are an integral part of the Virtual Connected Care team addressing routine patient care needs appropriate to their license.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]
Get fresh FirstChoice Onsite Virtual PCU RN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.