TRINITY HEALTH OF NEW ENGLAND AT HOME - Administrator, Full Time (Regional MA & CT) | Stafford Springs, CT | Trinity Health
About Trinity Health Of New England At Home
Trinity Health Of New England At Home serves patients and their loved ones in-home nursing, physical/occupational/speech therapies, social work and other services. With a pioneering new care model and strategy, we are shaping the future of healthcare and empowering patients. A Catholic, Mission-driven, non-profit organization, we are affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center of the Trinity Health Of New England health system and are part of Trinity Health At Home. Trinity Health At Home (THAH) is a National Health Ministry of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in the United States. Trinity Health At Home and our family of home care and hospice agencies provide Mission-driven, people-centered care in communities throughout nine states. We are recognized for our alternative services programs to support patients with complex disease management needs. Trinity Health At Home is committed to providing exceptional, people-centered care in the most sacred place: home.
Along with our first-rate comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, pension and 403(b), life insurance, short/long term disability, generous Paid Time Off; we offer our employees tuition reimbursement for continuous learning opportunities and provide them with all the necessary tools and resources to perform their role to the fullest.
This is a full time, regional position providing support in both the West Springfield, MA and Farmington, CT offices.
Requirement of this position include:
- Working and current knowledge of various State and Federal regulations including Medicare Conditions of Participation for hospice and home health agencies, and state licensing regulations for hospice.
- Able to apply a thorough knowledge of hospice and home health care delivery models and relevant financial acumen.
- Master’s degree in Business or public health or administration or a related field or comparable experience, with a concentration of study in health services administration and at least 1 year of supervisory or administrative experience in a health care facility/program which included care of the sick; OR
- A bachelors degree in nursing with an active license to practice nursing in this state and at least two (2) years supervisory or administrative experience in a health care facility/program with included care of the sick; OR
- A bachelors degree in administration with a concentration of study in health services administration and at least two (2) years' supervisory or administrative experience in a health care facility/program which included care of the sick;
- Minimum of ten years of increasingly responsible leadership experience in health care administration with a minimum of five years of experience in direct home health/hospice operations/management/leadership is required.
- Must possess proven leadership skills, strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to the principles and practice of hospice and home health services.
- Significant management experience in hospice and home care operations with P&L responsibility, business development, and operational and clinical compliance.
- Travel is required.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.