Trinity Furniture Logistics is currently looking for experienced and dependable Truck Drivers to join our team. The Truck Driver will be responsible for safely and efficiently driving a large commercial vehicle long distances for extended hours to deliver cargo. We are a small family owned business. Our goal is to keep our drivers home 2-3 days on the weekends to spend time with their families. We deliver high end blanket wrapped furniture to the Midwest to retail furniture stores.
- Driver and store staff work together to unload furniture.
- We have 3 weeks off per year, the week of July 4th, the week of Christmas and the week of New Years.
- Pay is based on Experience/Qualifications with average yearly income between $70K-$90K.
- Practice safe, long-distance driving habits
- Prefer 2 years experience. Driver must be able to assist unloading heavy furniture.
- Follow all state and national large truck safety regulations and standards
- Driver must be organized and able to deal with customers in a professional manner
- Plan routes to meet delivery schedules
- Inspect truck daily for damage or maintenance problems (tire wear, dents, etc.)
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while driving to supervisors
- Maintain vehicle equipment; clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed; keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Supervise loading and unloading of cargo off truck; ensure cargo is secured; maneuver truck and cargo into a variety of parking spaces and loading docks
- High school diploma or GED equivalent certification
- Physically fit and able to sit for long time periods, perform truck maintenance, and lift 25 pounds comfortably
- Must have a valid and current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) to operate a large vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record with no recent moving violations
- Proficient at driving, maneuvering, and parking large vehicles
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required