• To maintain confidentiality and other responsibilities listed in government laws and regulations, as well as Trinity Family Services, LLC, Policies and Procedure;
• The QMHP perform the following duties for a caseload not to exceed 5 clients with day to day operations determined by each client needs.
• Maintain case records in accordance to TFS licensing and Medicaid standards.
• Coordinate and provide service plans;
• Conduct a monthly meeting to incorporate all valid input into the plan.
• Risk Assessment must be completed and included in the treatment log notes;
• Documentation needs to be kept of all treatment, visits and important phone calls;
• Collaborate with other TFS personnel in creating/implementing treatment goals;
• Maintaining as much communication as necessary with client to provide encouragement, support counseling, and interventions;
• Coordinate planning at the time of the discharge from the program;
• Utilize local guidance clinics, psychologists, and psychiatrists, ect. When necessary;
• Monitor the progress of the client counseling and other programs on a monthly basis;
• Bachelor’s Degree, in Human Services, or related field (QMHP)
• at least 1 year of clinical experience with serious mental illness and have experience working with adults
Trinity Family Services