Trinity Employment Specialist is looking for a highly dependable legal clerk runner for a very fast-paced legal office in Downtown Tulsa!
Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00 | $12/hr | Competitive Benefit Package
Essential Job Functions:
- Hand-delivers and files document in various courts and agencies, including delivery of courtesy copies to Judges and Magistrate Judges. (Local and outlying counties).
- Assists in preparing for major mailings, filings and closings by making photocopies, scanning images, organizing materials, stuffing & labeling envelopes, bindery, bates labeling, etc. Proofreading all projects to ensure accuracy.
- Deliveries/pick-ups from local clients, businesses and law firms.
- Monitor food requests; walk/drive to pick-up food orders.
- Set-up/break-down for lunch meetings (Backup to Receptionist).
- Pick-up USPS from Post Office in A.M. and drop-off Certified Mail/USPS in P.M., making sure all items have been packaged and postage.
- Maintaining supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipts/packing slips; stocking items; delivering supplies to stockroom/copy stations. This includes searching for best pricing on any non-core items. Also, purchase off site office supplies and fulfill messenger requests.
- Cover when Openers are out, make coffee, empty dishwashers, distribute cups/glasses to satellite kitchens and make sure conference rooms are setup and ready for the day.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; scheduling of repairs, etc.
- Monitor Facilities Requests
- Disburses/reconciles petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Acts as back-up to Records Department, scanning files to location and scanning old files from OKC and Tulsa offices to image on network.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as required.
- Checks and inputs all Faxes to the Firm and routes them accordingly.
What is an ideal candidate?
Someone who can lift to 50#. Must be an organized individual who is an expert at multi-tasking. Must be self assertive, professionally presentable, and takes pride in doing a good job.
- Must be proficient in ALL Microsoft Applications
- Must have a Valid Driver License
- Prompt and Punctual
- Must have professional telephone etiquette
- Good verbal and written communication
- Must have stable work history (at least 1-2 years at each job)
Trinity has been awarded by the Journal Record as one of Tulsa’s Fast 40 and recognized as one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies in America.
Trinity Employment Specialists offers a variety of customized hiring solutions including Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire, and Executive placement. Serving Tulsa and it's surrounding areas, Trinity is 100% focused on exceeding the expectations of our employers and our employees.
Trinity Employment Specialists is an equal opportunity employer. For questions or concerns, please contact us at (918) 622-2588.