IT Systems Engineer - Consumer Integration (GN2)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Leverage your technical background to understand a customer’s goals and identify the best integration solution for their needs
- Continuous learning of our enterprise cybersecurity system, its capabilities, the open-standards and technologies that are applied
- Perform customer (end user / end user system) integration by following instructions and executing a process
- Test and troubleshoot integrations to confirm successful integration
- Communicate with customers during integration and post-integration including responding to emails, facilitate meetings or phone conversations, participate in solving technical problems
- Follow processes to document history with each customer for use with other customers or when a customer needs to make changes
- Identify configuration errors, and check appropriate log files to debug issues
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Customer Integration Engineers on the program
- Recommend and / or become familiar with customer integration process updates
- Communicate self- or customer- identified enhancements to the customer integration process or the cybersecurity system capabilities, especially those requested or identified by customers
- Candidate must have Security Clearance TS/SCI + poly or willing to take a poly
- Candidate must have CompTIA Security+ certification or higher Information Assurance Certification
- Candidate must have BS degree in a technical subject area with 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s of Science Degree with at least 2 years or prior relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity in multiple of the following technologies, and a desire to learn the others:
- Rest, XML, and JSON
- Linux OS administration or scripting (Bash)
- Cloud infrastructure platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in providing similar integration support for onboarding external information systems
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with multiple of the following identity, credential, and access management (ICAM) concepts/standards:
- LDAP or MS Active Directory
- PKI and TLS/SSL
- OAuth 2.0
- OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Multi-factor Authentication
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Experience or demonstrated familiarity with Public Key Infrastructure concepts and usage, including certificates, browser security configurations, and smart cards such as Common Access Cards (CAC)
- Experience in identity management and governance, to include single sign-on, identity federation, or enterprise directory architecture and design
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OUD, and OHS
- Familiarity with common Agile practices
BENEFITS: Below are some of our more popular benefits but is not an all inclusive list.
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 10% contribution into 401K
- 10 paid holidays plus your birthday off!
- Bonus program and yearly profit sharing!
- IT Training opportunities and continued education for IT degree seekers!
- Military Guard and Reserve benefits!
Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Trinity ES LLC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Trinity ES LLC