Agile/Scrum-Ops Coordinator (GN2)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to work in a Government IC environment. The Scrum Master will be responsible for our execution of operational tasking, delivering value to the customer using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).The Ops Coordinator helps educate the team in scrum to ensure that the agreed agile processes are being followed. The Ops Coordinator will also help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. The Ops Coordinator ensures the team commitments at daily operational meetings are met.
- Responsible for ensuring the team is making progress against its operational commitments
- Protects the team from scope creep during execution of tasking
- Helps removes impediments for the team and raises larger issues to the Ops Leads
- Help other team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate; supports team in meeting their delivery goals
- Supports and enforces Scrum process and other rules
- Helps the team coordinate with other teams within the program and communicates status to management as needed
- Works with the Operations Team Leads to review and prioritize features.
- Supervise others
- Experience working as a Scrum Master or Project Coordinator
- Experience leading technical communication and discussions with peers
- Experience leading teams through the delivery of capabilities (software development or infrastructure modernization) using agile methodologies
- Significant experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Requires BS degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance
- SAFe Agile Certification
- TS/SCI clearance
- Certified Scrum Master
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies
- Experience with collaboration tools including Jira/Confluence and Rocketchat
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 10% contribution into 401K
- 10 paid holidays plus your birthday off!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Term Life, AD&D. Company pays monthly premiums
- Bonus program and yearly profit sharing!
- IT Training opportunities and continued education for IT degree seekers!
- Military Guard and Reserve benefits!
Click on the link to see more information regarding job opportunities with Trinity ES LLC!
Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Trinity ES LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Trinity ES LLC