Assoc. VP Enrollment Services
Trinity College Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT, ENROLLMENT SERVICES
(*This is not an Admissions position)
Trinity Washington University, a comprehensive university in the nation’s capital, seeks an Associate Vice President of Enrollment Services, to manage the “one-stop shop” Enrollment Services Center. Trinity serves about 2,000 students in three academic units with both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Trinity’s student body is more than 90% African American and Latina, and about 80% Pell eligible.
The Associate Vice President of Enrollment Services (AVP) is a central leader for Trinity’s enrollment and retention efforts, working directly with each academic unit to ensure that new and returning students have a seamless and transparent enrollment experience. The AVP must have the leadership talents necessary to supervise a cross-functional customer service team assisting students with enrollment, financial aid and payment arrangements. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate across a range of constituencies and with diverse audiences, strong supervisory experience, excellent organizational abilities, current and detailed knowledge of federal financial aid compliance, knowledge of data analytics and the use of analytics to support student retention.
The AVP reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Services and works closely with the Provost and academic deans, admissions team and academic advisors as well as the Registrar and Director of Financial Aid. The AVP trains and supervises the Enrollment Services Specialists in the “one-stop shop” Enrollment Services Center. The AVP also serves as a member of the enrollment management team to assist in developing, monitoring and implementing best practices related to scholarship allocation and financial aid processing.
Requirements and Experience:
- Master’s Degree is required; Trinity will consider relevant experience in lieu of a master’s degree for otherwise-qualified candidates;
- 7 to 10 years of higher education experience in an enrollment management environment and at increasing levels of responsibility required
- Successful experience in leading a one-stop shop enrollment services function
- Expertise in leading a cross-functional customer service team required
- Expertise in higher education retention issues required
- Familiarity with federal, state and institutional financial aid required
- Experience supervising professional-level staff required
- Expertise in implementing federal financial aid rules and regulations required
- Experience with PowerCampus and PowerFAIDS is preferred.
*Note: This is not an admissions position.
BusinessView all jobs at Trinity College