Client Care Coordinator
Trinity Christian Counseling Winston-Salem, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Required Education and Experience
- Successful completion of high school.
- 1-2 years experience as an office administrative assistant.
1. Associates or Bachelors degree in Medical Billing or Office Administration
2. Quickbooks Desktop or Online
Answer phones, route calls and messages.
Verify insurance benefits.
Run errands as needed, i.e. make bank deposits, office supply store, etc.
Data entry into QuickBooks.
Research insurance claims.
Other duties as needed.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Listening and Communication Skills:
You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and
follow those instructions with little or no follow up on the part of the
supervisor. It is important that you have the ability to relay messages
or instructions to others from your supervisor. Excellent listening and
communication skills is essential.
In addition to working directly with your supervisor, you will be the first
line of contact with the outside world, speaking with insurance
companies, clients, doctors, and other staff. The ability to anticipate needs,
think critically, and offer solutions to problems is an important part of
You will need to have excellent organizational skills and
impeccable attention to detail skills. You must be efficient at
Typing emails, texting messages, faxing, copying, and printing
documents will be part of the diverse duties in a client care coordinator/
administrative assistant's day.
1. Excellent Salary. Pay commensurate with experience.
2. Paid holidays off.
3. Paid sick and vacation days.
4. Incentives and bonus days off.
5. Peaceful and tranquil work environment. Faith Based Organization.