Principal Objective of Position:
The Director, Marketing leads and oversees the essential marketing functions of the student housing portfolio, corporate needs and other divisions with Trinitas Ventures in order to drive traffic, raise and increase brand awareness and meet the key performance objectives set forth by the company. This is a multifaceted role which requires excellent project management, strong sense of design, and understanding of the current technologies.
• In collaboration with the Director of Leasing, develop successful renewal campaigns, leasing specials and ongoing programs to meet or exceed traffic and leasing occupancy goals, while maintaining a focus on the annual (1) property NOI objectives, (2) property marketing budgets and (3) marketing department budget.
• Monitor all budgets on a monthly basis, comparing and analyzing results with plans and forecasts.
• Oversee the creation, documentation and maintenance of “The Trinitas Way - Marketing Policies and Procedures” for the various divisions including but not limited to its student housing portfolio of assets.
• Formulate property Strategic Marketing Plans for new and existing properties to meet/exceed company expectations.
• Train, mentor, and supervise the corporate marketing staff including the roles of Senior Graphic Designer and Graphic Designer as well as train onsite staff on the “Trinitas Way.”
• Develop and improve marketing dashboards and reporting processes, to include data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting on agreed-upon key performance indicators.
• Own the ongoing brand development for Trinitas (corporate, property and divisions) to enhance the value and ensure consistency across the organization.
• Develop, implement and oversee all marketing communications including not limited to corporate identity, graphic design, social media, press releases, company brochures, logos, leasing offices graphics, signage and all other promotional materials created to effectively promote the student housing portfolio along with corporate and other divisions as needed.
• Develop, organize and oversee special promotional programs and events at student housing properties. Identifying and implement “best practices” for promotions and marketing activities, as gleaned by the evaluation of events and marketing programs utilized throughout the company’s student housing portfolio.
• Develop ROI analysis for all marketing campaigns: web analytics through website optimization, SEO web mechanics and interactive clean designs that promote lead conversion, reduce bounce rates and build customer loyalty and brand reputation.
• Leverage all social media platforms (e.g.: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) and other social media to achieve marketing objectives.
• Keep company abreast of latest digital technology, trends and landscape while providing guidance on how current programs can be enhanced with digital initiatives.
• Focus on property and company reputation through monitoring reviews left on all platforms.
• Manage, maintain and establish new relationships with a select group of third-party vendors performing marketing related work on behalf of the company with a goal of ongoing enhancement of The Trinitas Way (e.g.: ZenDesk, agencies, graphic designers, rendering companies, copywriters, SEO consultants).
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• 4+ years of real estate marketing experience with progressive responsibility
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Demonstrated ability to work in a growing, fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress and Adobe CS5 including but not limited to Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop
• Knowledge of social media, SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and email marketing
• Competence in key elements of marketing communications, including program development, social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/YouTube), web site development, public relations, media relations, and print advertising; demonstrated success building and reinforcing audiences.
• Previous experience in Multifamily or Student Housing real estate preferred.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Ability to operate in a general office environment
• Ability to sit for extended periods in front of a computer
• Close vision and ability to manipulate a keyboard
• Job may entail up to 20% travel
• Ability to lift-up to 20 pounds