Principal Objective of Position:
Transport the leasing truck to various locations around town, to different events, as well as specific routes set forth by Corporate Staff and the General Manager.
• Operate leasing truck in a safe and responsible manner on a scheduled route to all designated destinations.
• Abide by all traffic laws and regulations and company policy at all times.
• Perform daily inspection of the leasing truck to insure cleanliness and good working order.
• Deliver superior service to prospective residents at all times.
• Report any damage to leasing truck to the supervisor immediately. Complete incident report with General Manager.
• Assist with routine cleaning and detailing of the leasing truck.
• Maintain mileage and maintenance records as required.
• Maintain fuel and fluid levels at all times.
• Promptly report all maintenance issues to the General Manager.
• Complete all accident or incident reports in a timely fashion as required.
• Enforce federal, state, and company guidelines for shuttle passengers.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Minimum 6 months previous job related driving experience.
• Must be at least 25 years of age for insurance purposes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Valid driver’s license.
• Clean driving record and ability to meet federal and state driving standards.
• Ability to exercise judgment and operate under time pressure.
• Ability and willingness to follow traffic laws and regulations and company policy and procedure.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic vehicle maintenance.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Largely sedentary position.
• Requires ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, reach, climb stairs, and grasp.
• Must meet DMV vision requirements.
• Ability to speak and read English to converse with residents and staff.