Trinion is an established company with a positive, collaborative and team focused culture. Our mission is to protect the dignity and freedom of the most vulnerable members of our community.
We’re seeking people oriented, cooperative, compassionate professionals who are looking for a fast paced, friendly, professional, work environment.
Minimum Education Requirements: Must have an Associate’s degree, prefer a 4-year degree.
Training and/or Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience with supervisory responsibilities. Prefer experience in Human Services or healthcare (in-home care).
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to;
· Support for the three Client Case Managers
· Data entry and run reports.
· Contacting clients and direct care workers for scheduling field staff to either interview or fill open shifts.
· Maintaining the scheduling message phone for off hours.
· Assist as asked, to document corrective notices to field staff regarding scheduling issues and concerns.
· Providing timely and accurately documented notes on caregivers as necessary for the team to successfully direct services.
The people we seek will have many of the following traits;
- Solution Centered – Generates creative solutions; Thrives in an integrated team of people; Maintains resilience when staffing challenges occur; Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations keeping a professional demeanor; Responds promptly to client needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Details Matter - Demonstrates attention to detail; Follow-up and follow-through is consistent; Independently tracks tasks; Able to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently; Able to enter real-time documentation; Adheres to State of Alaska Medicaid Regulations; Integrates processes, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to pass both State and Federal background checks as well as OIG/Medicaid provider clearances.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to both employees and clients regardless of disability.
- Must have higher than average software skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and high confidence using CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.