Trinion Quality Care Services, Inc. is based in Anchorage, Alaska
Minimum Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience: Preferably at least 2 years experience in a clerical position. Several years’ experience working in an office environment.
The Service Admin I has the primary responsibility for providing clerical and administrative support to the Program Director.
Following processes, policies,and procedures and engage with an integrated team of people.
Serves as the support that classifies, stores, retrieves, and updates generated information.
Requires the utmost professionalism in customer service skills and interpersonal communication.
High level of organization, flexibility and responsiveness.
Proficiency in Office 365 is a must.
Ability to work in a productive manner with considerable interruptions.
Accountability will include;
1. Assist Program Manager in ways that optimize procedures.
2. Managing schedule for Program Director.
3. Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
4. Preparing daily and weekly reports for Program Director.
5. Case Review preparation, support and tracking.
6. Development and maintenance of departmental forms.
7. Track active and potential clients for trend reports.
8. Timesheet file maintenance.
9. Client file maintenance (hard copy and electronic).
10. Archiving client and timesheet files.
11. Maintain client information in company database.
12. Sort and distribute communications.
13. Special projects as assigned by Program Director.
14. Other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to both employees and clients regardless of disability.
- Must have strong workspace organization.
- Must have higher than average software skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and high confidence using software.
- All work will be performed according to company policies and standards as well as in the vision and spirit of the company’s vision, mission and values.
- All client materials and information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company. The information included in company documents and manuals is proprietary.
- All telephone calls, both internal and external, will be returned within one business day and within two hours whenever possible.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested, with a spirit of helpfulness. This means each employee may be asked from time to time to cover in other areas of accountability and/or departments as a matter of exception, not routine. This may include answering telephones, running appropriate business errands or filing as needed.
- Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the vision of the company, innovations and improvements within their department and position that are consistent with the company’s strategic objectives. Innovation is encouraged and will be an ongoing process.
- Employees must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and supervision while prioritizing conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment and systems (i.e. email, voicemail, fax) for all staff is preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.