The Human Resources Assistant has the primary responsibility for the documentation and processing of employees and providing assistance to the HR Manager.
As back up for administrative assistant, responsible for client, vendor and public experience of first impressions of the company.
This role serves as the point of contact for a community who are often in very stressful circumstances and requires the utmost professionalism in customer service skills and interpersonal communication.
1) Processing of employees from recruitment to end of employment.
2) Assisting with recruitment efforts.
3) Providing guidance and consultation to applicants.
4) Checking details on documents, reports, and forms for accuracy and completeness.
5) Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
6) Creating and distributing documents.
7) Maintaining employee records.
8) Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
9) Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending recognition or corrective action.
10) Supporting training programs administratively including scheduling.
11) Completing termination paperwork.
12) Serve as backup to Admin Assistant
Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
Preferably at least 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
Several years’ experience working in an office environment.
• Able to pass both State and Federal background checks as well as OIG/Medicaid provider clearances.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to both employees and clients regardless of disability.
• Must have strong workspace organization.
• Must have higher than average software skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and high confidence using software.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.