Local wholesale manufacturer of artisan coffees seeks a highly motivated individual for an immediate Administrative Assistant position.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about and work in the manufacturing and distribution side of the specialty coffee industry, with an emphasis on working with high-end clients including hospitality (hotels, golf clubs) and foodservice (restaurants, cafes) accounts.
The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years minimum administrative experience in an office setting.
- Enter and process customer orders (Quickbooks)
- Interact with customers on a daily basis providing resolution to issues and concerns (customer service)
- Perform accounting and financial tasks on Quickbooks software including Accounts Receivable
- Create reports and manage company data using Microsoft Excel
- Light accounting duties
- Prepare written correspondence to customers via email (Microsoft Outlook) and Microsoft Word
- Organize and maintain files accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist President
- Assist Sales Director
- Assist with various sales, marketing and internal projects as needed
- Field general inquiries from prospective customers
- Qualified applicants will be considered for special projects including: retail packaging design, e-commerce and web-based sales
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an administrative position, with an excellent attendance record
- Must possess excellent communications skills (spoken and written)
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task in a busy work environment
- Must be proficient with Quickbooks accounting software
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Creative Suite is a PLUS, and may afford opportunities to work on retail packaging projects and corporate branding assignments
- Proficiency or previous experience with web-based e-commerce platforms is a PLUS
- Proficiency or previous experience with website design and/or management is a PLUS
Salary to be commensurate with prior work experience and qualifications.
To apply for this position, please EMAIL your resume and cover letter and write "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line. Please allow 3-5 business days for review of your resume and qualifications. We will contact qualified applicants via email to schedule interviews (approximately 10-15 minutes in duration) for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will not consider any applicants who contact us through other means, including other company email addresses.
No telephone calls please.