Looking to continue your career with a stable, yet growing organization? We are a 100% employee-owned company offering an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Trinidad Benham cares about you beyond a paycheck and a benefits package. We are culture of teamwork, creativity, pride, and ownership. Everyone at Trinidad Benham strives cohesively to offer exceptional products and service because we know our efforts result in a healthy bottom line and a thriving ESOP.
Join our team and help us plant the seeds for a more sustainable future! Our employees receive health care benefits, basic and supplemental life insurance, tuition assistance, employer matched 401(k), paid time off, and more!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Trinidad Benham Corporation is seeking an entry level Technical Support Analyst with 0 to 2 years of experience to perform a variety of computer systems administration and support tasks. Responsibilities include providing on-premise and remote support for the corporate help desk function, documenting, testing, and maintaining computer systems and equipment.
Come grow your technical career with us!
·Set up computer and phone for new hires and employee moves
· Support desktop PCs, phones, laptops and printer requests
· Manage records of IT inventory and equipment
· Document help desk procedures, user guides and knowledge base
· Manage the Help Desk ticket queue and email requests; assess severity of support requests and notify the appropriate contact
· Install and upgrade software
· Evaluate and install patches
· Resolve software related problems
· Perform desktop backups/deployment
· Maintain data files and monitor system configuration
· Complete projects assigned by project leader or manager
WHAT WE NEED
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or in progress
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
· Knowledge of Microsoft® Office®· Knowledge of a Microsoft® Windows® domain environment
· Basic troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal interaction skills
· Hardware and networking experience including self-taught
· Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting capabilities
· Self-starter attitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Communicate effectively with team members and business users
· Ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully
· An interest in computer hardware and network technologies
*Position is located at our Denver office. This is not a remote assignment.
Starting pay between $20-$25/hr.
Insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance and flexible spending accounts
401(k) with employer match
Paid holidays and competitive vacation/sick pay plans
Tuition assistance program
Employee stock ownership program (ESOP)