PHP Web Programmer
Celebrating 20 years, Trinet is a full-service web firm with expert capabilities in web strategy consulting, interactive marketing, creative and design services, web development, and web campaign management services. Basically, we are all about developing great websites and applications that allow our clients to breathe new life into their communication efforts and increase revenue or contributions.
We not only work to help businesses achieve success online, but we also help many non-profits and faith based ministries as they work to meet the physical and spiritual needs of people both around the world and here at home. Some of the organizations we have done work for include:
- Coca Cola
- World Vision
- Harvest Crusade
- Toyota Racing Development (TRD)
- Focus on the Family
- Cisco / Linksys
- Red Cross, and many more...
We are looking to add a mid-level Web Programmer / Developer with experience in PHP to join our development team. Primary skills should include experience building, programming, and troubleshooting website within content management systems. This position will support client websites and will work under the leadership of our programming team lead as well as have direct communication with our project managers.
- Analysis, development, deployment of client websites using standardized processes and development guidelines
- Strong ability to problem solve and troubleshoot web applications and code
- Provide time estimates for development of web projects
- Research and learn new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study
- Play a direct role in maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of company-used technologies and code
- Experience preferred with implementing Drupal and/or WordPress and/or Joomla and their modules a PLUS
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agency-type environment is a PLUS
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science highly preferred
- US Citizen
Irvine, California, United States