Our client based in NYC Metro seeks to immediately fill a Java / Front End position. This is 9+ Months CONTRACT opportunity with strong potential for long term engagement.
The successful candidate will MUST have excellent communication skills both in a written and verbal capacity and must meet the following requirements:
Experience/ Technical Skills Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge - Groovy / Grails
- Expert knowledge - Java
- Web Services, SQL, Ajax, Ext JS, XML, PKI, and LDAP testing subversion integration
- JDBC or other Java persistence frameworks, including ORM or SQL mapping
- Web MVC frameworks, including Spring or Struts
- Java Web application development, including JSF, JSP, JSTL
- SQL; Knowledge of J2EE services also a plus
- Experience with rapid release cycle development, Agile, Scrum
- SAS data sets - basic knowledge a plus
- Knowledge on Insurance with a preference to Commercial lines, Profession Liability a plus
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of a Litigation Management Front End Application.
- Work with Project Architect and Business Analysis team to design the architecture including database design.
- Work with Business Analysis Team on daily basis to schedule workload, programming effort and resolve any issue.
- Work with Scottsdale Development Staff on code review and walk through.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications programming.
- Participate in Project team meetings.
- Provide Freedom Specialty Management and Project team weekly Status reports.
If this sounds like an opportunity to consider, please forward your CURRENT updated resume for immediate consideration.
*NO CALLS PLEASE!
**Referrals are always welcome!