National Accounts Manager, Hotels & Gaming
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Req ID: 6371
Status: , Exempt
Location: Arlington, Virginia (US-VA)
Workplace Location: RemotePosition Overview:
Amazing opportunity to join the second largest family-owned winery in the world, Trinchero Family Estates (TFE). In this role, you will be responsible for sales execution and for leading and achieving business plans and performance objectives in specific accounts in the National Accounts Hotel & Gaming channel. This role will report directly into the National Accounts Director of Hotels and Gaming.
Our Mission & Vision:To be the leader in the alcohol beverage industry by providing our customers with products of high value while maintaining integrity and family tradition. To attain long term growth and profitability through the production and sale of high-quality products for the consumer, guided by our commitment to company values. Our Core Values:
- Respect and invest in relationships to build beneficial long-term relationships.
- Trust and Confidence in quality brands.
- Great Corporate Citizens dedicated to environmentally responsible practices.
The National Account Manager of Lodging and Gaming is responsible for sales execution and for leading and achieving business plans and performance objectives in specific accounts in the National Accounts Hotel and Casino channel. This individual will be dynamic and results-driven, with the ability to manage all aspects of assigned accounts’ business, including ideation, distribution, compliance, and budget management of marketing and sales programs. The primary focus will be to drive sales, build brand presence and foster long- term partnerships with major hotel chains on a national level. This position is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of strategic sales initiatives to increase business opportunities and generate revenue from key accounts.
Focus on our People and our Customers:
Lead to promote, sell, and build relationships with customers, TFE field and distributors throughout their respective region to execute company goals and objectives. The National Account Manager Lodging and Gaming will spend approximately 80% of time executing sales, 10% of time maintaining accurate account level data reporting and 10% of time partnering with distributor(s) and internal and external local teams.
The following reflects the essential functions for this job. Leadership may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or the needs of the business.
- Build respectful relationships – promote an environment of trust and open communication. Conduct all duties in a professional, effective and efficient manner in alignment with TFE standards. Lead by example.
- Execute sales plans and unique marketing solutions with key target customers in markets necessary to achieve winery brand growth and financial objectives.
- Responsible for the execution, communication and execution of National Account programs.
- Collaborate across all departments and champions the Trinchero Family Estates "One Team" approach.
- Maintains a visible and value-added presence in the market both with key national account buyers and local teams.
- Research and develop key placement opportunities and target lists, partnering with TFE Field sales and management.
- Execute brand standards and channel priorities in all channels.
- Analyze market conditions and provide strategic insights on the competitive and category landscape to leadership.
- Build a National Account Target list and manage through call points
- Responsible for utilizing sales tools (KARMA, VIP, Data Essentials, Wine Quest & Power BI) effectively to grow existing business, identify new opportunities and track key initiatives.
- Participate in community events and activities while representing the winery in a manner consistent with our values and goals.
- Regularly monitor and analyze market performance to ensure goals are on track to be met.
- Research and compile competitive pricing and strategies to share with all TFE teams.
- Collaborate with VP of Trade Marketing and build new strategic capabilities.
- Collaborate with commercial strategies to ensure national execution of key initiatives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, or related field.
- Experience: Sales execution experience within adult beverage or CPG
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals and growing distribution for premium brands in the wine industry, CPG, or related industry.
- Proven success in creating and developing key relationships threw service, trust and empathy.
- Ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities.
- Internal motivation and drive for personal growth and development.
- Strong business acumen: know the industry, competition, and trends affecting the business.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Highly organized and committed to continuous improvement in this area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Suite and software applications related to job functions.
- Knowledge of state and federal liquor laws required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Frequent travel, both by car, air or train
- Ability to lift at least 45 pounds (case of wine)
- Regular working schedule to include evenings and weekends
- Long and irregular hours during peak seasons and/or special events
- Moderate to heavy physical work
Support & Develop Our People, Focus on Our Customers, Lead & Influence Our Partners
Salary Range: $89,700.00 - $134,600.00
The starting pay will be based on several factors, including but not limited to experience, training, education, and geographic location. TFE offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, PTO, wellness programs and fertility and family building benefits. We also provide a 401(k) plan where TFE may make a discretionary profit-sharing contribution.
Trinchero Family Estates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trinchero Family Estates complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Trinchero Family EstatesArlington, VA
Get fresh National Accounts Manager, Hotels & Gaming jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.