- BS in Computer Science, or similar degree
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Expertise deploying, automating, and monitoring web infrastructure using Azure, AWS, or another public cloud platform.
- Understanding of relational databases, like SQL Server.
- Experience working with a CI/CD environment (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo) is a plus
- Experience with containerization (Docker) and/or orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) is a plus
- Collaborate with software engineers to design, build, and manage highly scalable, secure, and available Azure infrastructure
- Create tools and automated workflow capabilities to enable software engineers to promote code across different environments with maximum velocity
- Monitor overall site performance and health, including being part of an on call rotation
This role is located in Oklahoma City, OK. Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women's network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D