Job Length: June – August
Work with industry leading engineers on projects to not only maintain current products, but to also develop new products using a truck fleet management application.
- Work with engineers in preparing design documents, schematic design, PCB design and design analysis.
- Building and testing prototypes
- Write product qualification test plan
- Perform product functional and qualification testing
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Failure analysis and reports
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Electrical or Computer Engineering Program
- Minimum first year analog circuit, digital circuit, microelectronics, signal processing, micro-controller design classes.
- Ability to use hand tools, soldering, construct test fixtures
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- C/C++ programming classes
- Experience in schematic and PCB design
- Knowledge of embedded micro-controller system
- Previous Engineering internship experience
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D