Senior UI/UX Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior UX/UI Designer
About the project...
Team Trilogy currently is seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to support our federal customer located in Clarksburg, WV. This is an exciting new opportunity to lead the UI/UX redesign and modernization existing UIs for customers flagship products and selection of UI design, development, and rapid prototyping of technologies.
Top Secret Clearance is required (US CITIZENS)
Remote Currently - Local resources preferred, as onsite visits will be required in the future
Location: Bridgeport, WV
Benefits: Health, vision/dental, life/disability, 401(k) + match
Perks: 100% coverage of professional development, phone/internet reimbursements & bonus programs
- Federal Government project related experience
- 5+ years’ experience and proven track record as a UI/UX designer
- Certification for UI/UX coursework, workshop & bootcamps
- Strong portfolio of past projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX, design, HCI, psychology, project management or relevant field.
- Strategic thinking and deep understanding of customer experience KPIs are a must.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to effectively articulate complex concepts, thoughts, and ideas.
- Hands-on experience with design and wireframe tools like Photoshop.
- Excellent written communication and creative writing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Establish clear UI and UX design rules, guidelines, and style guides to ensure future designs are aligned with the Company’s visual branding.
- Lead the selection of UI design, development, and rapid prototyping technology solutions.
- Conduct research on best practices, review scientific research and bring forward the optimum design solutions to ensure Adacel uses the most-advanced and research-based UX/UI practices.
- Lead the UI/UX redesign and modernization of existing UIs for our flagship products.
- Lead the UI/UX design of future products.
- Work with software developers to implement UI/UX designs.
- Review and provide feedback on UI/UX in development.
- Create interactive prototypes and mockups that will have a real impact on users.
- Conduct pre- and post-deployment analysis of our products’ UI/UX and recommend future adjustments. Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback specific to access control and building management solutions
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Work closely with developers and product managers to ensure the successful technical implementation of your work
- Interact with users to develop a solid understanding of their workflows, environments, needs and pain points
- Incorporating customer and internal feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to enhance user experience
- Perform competitive product analysis
- Collaborate closely with different departments, including Product Owners, Marketing and Systems Management to define and develop optimal UI/UX designs that meet customer needs.
- Increase conversion and customer retention rates by applying UX/UI best practices.
- Work closely with the UX/Content Director, Executives, BI/Analytics, IT and other departments to analyze and improve our website’s user experience.
- Guide and curate Design team’s work to create an aesthetically pleasing user interface.
- Collaborate with the CRO team to test innovative UX concepts and UI designs.
- Analyze shopper’s journey and behavior on the website and derive actionable insights.
- Design, prototype and implement the optimal user experience on the new superstore.
- Lead company’s efforts in key areas such as loyalty and referral program implementation, personalization, and mobile app development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Top Secret (US CITIZENS)
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. is a minority-owned (8a) systems and software engineering company that delivers superior technical solutions across private and public sectors. Since 2010, our talented personnel have successfully provided Innovative IT solutions across government agencies such as the U.S. Air Force, FBI, NASA, Department of Education, U.S. Coast Guard and also private industries such as Oil & Gas, Land Management Services, & Real Estate.
#TeamTrilogy #MinorityOwned #InnovativeITSolutions #TrilogyIT
Why work for Trilogy Innovations?
- Professional Development Programs for all employees
- Up to $150/month towards your phone and internet services per month
- Referral Bonus Programs (Employees & Business Development)
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance; life/disability insurance coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
BusinessView all jobs at Trilogy Innovations