Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior DevOps Engineer (Red Hat OpenShift)
About Trilogy & Red Hat Consulting Partnership…
Trilogy Innovations is partnered with Red Hat Consulting, providing support to Red Hat’s clients within the public sector.
As a Sr. OpenShift AppDev, you will guide the adoption of Red Hat's solutions in key accounts. You will provide your expertise in developing modern application design using your unique middleware applications capabilities for DevOps, continuous integration (CI) and continuous development (CD), container, and cloud based projects. You will work to understand systems interdependencies and integrations, collaborate with internal and external teams to define business requirements, and implement highly available and scalable enterprise solutions.
(US CITIZENS) Must be willing to obtain an EOD Security Clearance (DHS)
Benefits: Health, vision/dental, life/disability, 401(k) + match
Perks: 100% coverage of professional development, phone/internet reimbursements & bonus programs
Employment Type: W2/Full-time employment
- Must have experience deploying and maintaining Red Hat OpenShift (OCP v3.11 or higher - 4.x)
- 10+ years of experience and advanced knowledge of middleware technologies, including enterprise web or middleware development project experience with application integration, data integration, business rule management, or business process automation; experience with Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes, and Docker
- 6+ years of experience working directly with enterprise stakeholders and architects on a range of development and deployment projects
- Consulting and people skills
- Experience providing technical leadership to a small team
- Experience defining solutions architectures and designing, implementing, and troubleshooting large-scale workable solutions
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, object-oriented design, and development principles, including enterprise integration and software design patterns
- Understanding of Java frameworks or libraries like Spring, Hibernate, or Struts
- Knowledge of DevOps or continuous integration (CI) and continuous development (CD) technologies like Apache Maven, Jenkins, and Bamboo
- Understanding of automation and scripting tools like Puppet or Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
- Red Hat Certifications
- Active Security Clearance (not required)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Become a Red Hat subject matter expert at the customer’s site, addressing their architectural, technical, development, and strategic IT requirements
- Use your critical thinking skills and experience to tackle tough problems in innovative ways using modern practices and technologies like containers and container management, APIs and API management, microservices, hybrid cloud deployment, and management
- Define overall system architectures and manage software specification, installation, configuration and design, testing, and deployment of open source solutions
- Serve as a trusted adviser to our customers and assist the project or technical managers in setting and delivering on expectations
- Perform architecture review, code review, and health check on existing applications and their deployment
- Maintain deep understanding of industry practices through project experience, training, and personal research
- Respond to incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner, manage resolution of these until they can be handed over to the appropriate team; manage customer expectations during the resolution process
- Contribute your knowledge and experience back into the wider Red Hat community so that other teams and customers can benefit
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. is a minority-owned (8a) systems and software engineering company that delivers superior technical solutions across private and public sectors. Since 2010, our talented personnel have successfully provided Innovative IT solutions across government agencies such as the U.S. Air Force, FBI, NASA, Department of Education, U.S. Coast Guard and also private industries such as Oil & Gas, Land Management Services, & Real Estate.
Why work for Trilogy Innovations?
- Professional Development Programs for all employees
- Up to $150/month towards your phone and internet services per month
- Referral Bonus Programs (Employees & Business Development)
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance; life/disability insurance coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
TechnologyView all jobs at Trilogy Innovations