- Posted: February 04, 2023
About the Project
Trilogy Innovations is seeking Systems Administrators to remotely support our federal customer located in Bridgeport, WV. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team, while taking part in a multi-year initiative to modernize our customer's large-scale IT systems. As a Systems Administrator, you will perform daily tasks, such as backups, maintenance on applications and OS, patching, tuning, troubleshooting, and configuring system based on change requests.
- Secret Clearance is required (US CITIZENS)
- Telework: Fully Remote
- Full-time (W2)
- Benefits: Health, vision/dental, life/disability, 401(k) + match
- Perks: 100% coverage of professional development, phone/internet reimbursements & bonus programs
- Secret security clearance
- Prior work experience as a Systems Administrator on Linux-based systems
- Junior = 1-3 years
- Mid = 3-6 years
- Senior = 6-10 years
- Master = 10+ years
- Bachelor's degree
Job Description: System Administrator
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems.
- System administrator will ensure the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the users.
- The systems administrator could be focused in one or more of the following areas:
- A database administrator (DBA) maintains a database system, and is responsible for the integrity of the data and the efficiency and performance of the system.
- A network administrator maintains network infrastructure such as switches and routers, and diagnoses problems with these or with the behavior of network-attached computers.
- A security administrator is a specialist in computer and network security, including the administration of security devices such as firewalls, as well as consulting on general security measures.
- A web administrator maintains web server services that allow for internal or external access to web sites. Tasks include managing multiple sites, administering security, and configuring necessary components and software. Responsibilities may also include software change management.
- A system programmer creates, modifies, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. They may also develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- A computer operator performs routine maintenance and upkeep, such as changing backup tapes or replacing failed drives.
- Provides IT and systems engineering support to analyze system problems in support of development and implementation of solutions.
- Performs and documents concept and requirements analysis in support of system refreshment and upgrades.
- Performs IT systems performance modeling and simulations in support of requirements analysis, modification planning, and cost estimations.
- Develops new technical specifications and provides modifications to existing technical specifications.
- Performs reviews of draft documentation for technical content and compliance with engineering standards.
- Assesses COTS hardware and software products for application to the system.
- Assesses and recommends the application of new technologies and products for improvement of the assigned system.
- Performs fault analyses, assessments, statistical studies, predictive analysis, and other efforts sufficient to support requirements studies and analyses associated with corrective and adaptive maintenance.
- Plans, conducts, and participates in requirements reviews.
- Reviews change and enhancement requests to determine feasibility, system impacts, and cost and time estimates to implement requests.
- Provides analytical and technical support in the acquisition, design, development, and implementation of automated systems.
- Provides analysis and planning support to the development of software release schedules.
- Provides programming and technical support for enhancements and corrective/adaptive maintenance of electronic tools supporting requirements, change, configuration, documentation, and test tool management.
- Provides system analysis and software monitoring to assure each system's ability to meet and sustain processing performance requirements.
- Prepares, maintains, and updates software and system design documentation.
- Provides on-site scheduling expertise to create, update, and maintain schedules.
- Scheduling shall include the maintenance of a comprehensive System of Services (SOS) schedule depicting all supported systems, as well as tactical schedules across the SOS as needed.
Why work for Trilogy Innovations?
- Professional Development Programs for all employees
- Up to $150/month towards your phone and internet services per month
- Referral Bonus Programs (Employees & Business Development)
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance; life/disability insurance coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. is a minority-owned (8a) and HUBZone certified systems and software engineering company that delivers superior technical solutions across private and public sectors. Since 2010, our talented personnel have successfully provided Innovative IT solutions across government agencies such as the FBI, U.S. Air Force, NASA, Department of Education, Department of Energy, U.S. Coast Guard, SOCOM, and private industries in Oil & Gas, and Land Management Services.
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Trilogy Innovations Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Trilogy Innovations Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?