- Posted: over a month ago
About the Project
Trilogy Innovations is seeking a Delivery Manager to remotely support our federal customer in Bridgeport, WV. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team, while taking part in a multi-year cloud initiative to modernize our customer's large-scale IT systems.
- Security Clearance requirement (US CITIZENS): Secret Clearance
- Location: Telework (Remote 100%)
- Full-time (W2)
- Benefits: Health, vision/dental, life/disability, 401(k) + match
- Perks: 100% coverage of professional development, phone/internet reimbursements & bonus programs
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Information Technology (or related)
- Minimum of 8 years experience supporting team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- Experience defining roadmaps for products and translating into user stories
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology is desired
- Agile/Scrum certification(s) are desired
- Delivers projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Works with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translating this into user stories.
- Leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensures all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively and openly shares knowledge of best practices.
Why work for Trilogy Innovations?
- Professional Development Programs for all employees
- Up to $150/month towards your phone and internet services per month
- Referral Bonus Programs (Employees & Business Development)
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance; life/disability insurance coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. is a minority-owned (8a) and HUBZone certified systems and software engineering company that delivers superior technical solutions across private and public sectors. Since 2010, our talented personnel have successfully provided Innovative IT solutions across government agencies such as the FBI, U.S. Air Force, NASA, Department of Education, Department of Energy, U.S. Coast Guard, SOCOM, and private industries in Oil & Gas, and Land Management Services.
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Trilogy Innovations Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Trilogy Innovations Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?