The Intern Administrator is primarily responsible to learn the duties of, and assist, the Executive Director in managing the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing long-term care facilities to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times. Through this program, the Intern will enhance their knowledge of our culture, managerial and problem-solving skills and professional responsibilities in providing senior care at Trilogy Health Services.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Bachelor’s degree required
- Finishing a degree in Public Health Administration, Business Administration or a health related degree is preferred
- Effective communicator and great team builder
- Must love the elderly
Hearthstone Health Campus
Stacey (317) 689-0281
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!