There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these. Michael Nolan
Are you a foodie with a desire to learn more about the tricks of the trade and become a Top Chef? We will put you on a career path the day you walk-in!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with the Rouxbe Cooking School to offer our employees online training opportunities to help grow their careers. Through this platform, Trilogy offers all of our cooks and aspiring cooks the opportunity to engage in our Apprenticeship program for Culinary Services. Through this Apprenticeship program, our cooks benefit from a robust online training program to advance their career and earn more money.
We are seeking enthusiastic cooks who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.
What’s in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Free online training with a top culinary institute – Rouxbe Cooking School
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing cooks or aspiring cooks to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- State of the art communities that offer a top dining experience to our customers
- And so much more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
- Preparing high quality food with fresh ingredients
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Ensure proper sanitation of surfaces and storage areas
- Assisting dietary aides to fulfill outstanding customer service
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a plus
Wellbrooke of South Bend
Jodi (574) 230-0383
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!