At Element 78, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking to hire an Interim Director of Human Resources. Our client delivers an exceptional patient experience that begins with exceptional employees. They are looking to hire a dynamic, progressive Human Resources Director to drive talent strategies and initiatives that impact the growth of their business.
- Analyzes, develops, and directs the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Participates in the development of the company as a strategic partner, translating strategic and tactical business plans into people results.
- Develops and oversees effective recruiting and hiring strategies, relationships, and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization.
- Develops and oversees strong onboarding systems that help new employees get acclimated to our systems and culture and sets them up for success.
- Develops and oversees learning and development programs that hone strong talent, expertise and leadership, and aligns with evolving business needs and challenges.
- Enhances and/or develops HR policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve overall management, operation, and effectiveness.
- Provides resources, coaching and performance management to others working on HR initiatives.
- Oversees practice compliance with all state, federal and industry law.
- Manages the budget and other financial measures of HR initiatives.
- Monitors and resolves work morale issues and leadership effectiveness that leads to the successful achievement of business goals and employee satisfaction.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Manages employee and stakeholder communications and directs practice employment analysis initiatives such as employee survey results, performance management requirements, etc., and develops and directs action plans based on feedback.
- Provides direction in making company an exceptional place to work, including benefit packages, employee "perks, and working with the leadership team to support programs and initiatives that enhance the culture.
- Develops strong understanding of employee compensation plans and provides solutions to balance competitive pay structures and benefit plans with company growth and profitability.
- Annual turnover rate
- Average training hours per employee
- Time to fill vacant positions
- Percentage of hires we would enthusiastically rehire at six months
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in human resources management or a related discipline, or combination of experience and education.
- 5 years of HR experience preferred, with preference in leadership or strategic involvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Previous experience in high-growth environments preferred.
- Experience in developing learning and development systems.
- Working knowledge of all HR disciplines.
- Experience working in a HIPAA environment.
- Healthcare or dental experience preferred.