At Trillium (an E78 Company), we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! We are currently seeking an Interim Controller for E78 Advisors who will oversee the accounting operations of a multi-unit healthcare operation. Key functions will be overseeing the Accounting Department as well as training accounting staff on business finance matters. The collective managed accounting services team will provide leadership and act as a change agent for support. This role will be a 6 month plus contract located in Jackson, MS with some travel to Memphis/Nashville TN.
- Manage accounting operations including AP, GL, and Payroll
- Responsible maintenance for all financial records and a comprehensive set of controls designated to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the Company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with GAAP
- Prepare, publish, and report on timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close and audit processes
- Supervise accounting staff as required
- Provide strategic analysis to support decision making to leadership
- Additional Controller duties as required
- Coordinate and prepare the annual audit schedules for the external auditors.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties (special projects) as necessary or assigned.
- 10 yrs of controller experience
- PE-backed company experience
- Physician practice health care experience
- Experience with acquisition integration
- Highly proficient with Great Plains
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Used to working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting ERP (i.e. Microsoft Great Plains) solutions and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Ten years or more of related experience required.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundaments.
- Compliance oriented
- Experience working in a small to medium size business and getting a lot done with minimal resources.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation a plus.
Trillium Solutions Group
Why Work Here?Trillium Solutions Group, Inc.
Great salary, bonus, vacation, beneftis!