HR Labor Coordinator
Joining the Versova family of companies is more than just starting a new job. When you are employed by Versova, you immediately are part of something bigger - a team of dedicated individuals working under a common set of core values and guiding principles. As an organization and as individuals within that organization, we are guided by principles that include excellence, ownership, initiative, execution, and continuous improvement.
The Versova team is built from people who will integrate our shared values into their lives and work with our companies. Together we celebrate our collective efforts, perform to our highest potential, help others, enrich our communities, and maintain strong ethical standards and accountability for our actions.
Our expectation of our team members is that every employee will take ownership by accepting accountability for their actions and proactively take initiative to execute any task. Our team members are good stewards of our people, birds, product, and equipment. Our team members also possess an attitude of servant leadership by always asking "what can I do to help". Finally, by continuously striving to improve, our team members are driving our organization to be the premier egg producer in the world.
Team members that share and embrace our philosophy can expect Trillium Farms to provide opportunities for growth and clear paths toward advancement in our company.
Our business and commitment to service is built around the following Core Values, which we instill in all our employees:
- Safety & Security
Responsible for the coordination of temporary contract labor workers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as first point of contact for Operations Leadership when they need to utilize temporary contract laborers.
- Coordinate placement of temporary contract laborers at sites using fully licensed temporary contracting companies.
- Ensure the check-in process of temporary contract workers when they report to assigned sites.
- Track names and pictures of temporary contract workers and verify weekly with site managers.
- Verify temporary contract worker timesheets with tracking list weekly and conduct periodic interviews with workers to audit wages.
- Conduct periodic audits of night sanitation and flock services crews by visiting the sites or asking site leaders to assist.
- Serve as relationship manager with temporary contracting companies to ensure adherence to training needs, safety, biosecurity, and other operational imperatives.
- Maintain all documentation on file for licensed temporary contracting companies which may include contracts, verification of insurance, quarterly tax reports, signed authorization sheets, biosecurity questionnaires, safety training documentation, temporary contract laborer photos, etc. and request updates to records as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree with HR emphasis or related field preferred. Previous HR work experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong administrative, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Agribusiness experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish languages required.
Join Trillium Farms and become part of a winning team!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileTell me about yourself? Have you work in Trillium Farms before? -- No answer --YesNo How did you hear about us? Tell me about your previous job? Company, Position, Duties, Time.* Tell me about your job before the previous one? Company, Position Duties, Time. Do you own any chickens or swine?* -- No answer --NoYes Can you work on the weekends?* -- No answer --YesNo Were you referred by any current Trillium Farms employee? Will you live in the same house with any current employee?* Will you share ride with a current employee?* Have you been convicted of any crime for the last 5 years? -- No answer --YesNo Do you have any physical restrictions? -- No answer --YesNo Are you looking for a long term job or just seasonal? The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A "disabled veteran" is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
- A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
- An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
- An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON'T WISH TO ANSWER Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Expires 5/31/2023 Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.How do you know if you have a disabil
Trillium FarmsJohnstown, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.