Trillium Creek Dermatology and Surgery Center located in Medina, Wadsworth and Wooster Ohio. You will only need to work at 2 locations. We will take into consideration where you live.
Pay: Dependent of Qualifications $13-$20 an hour
Benefits: 401k, paid vacation, off major holidays, health, vision, dental, Alfac, 3 sets of uniforms, off major holidays
- 36-40 hours a week: 7:30am-5:00pm
- 1 Saturday a month: 7:30am-12:00pm
General Responsibilities of Medical Assistant:
- To provide the highest level of patient care to the practice's patients
- Follow instructions
- Be detail oriented and efficient
- Computer skills
General Job Duties of Medical Assistant:
- Provide the highest patient care that includes: checking schedules, organizing patient flow, taking patients to the exam room, preparing for exam, collecting patient history, performing screenings as instructed by the provider, assisting physicians with various procedures, charting, and relaying instructions to patients/families
- As a Medical Assistant at the practice, you will also be required to assist in the following areas: sending patient medical records, obtaining lab reports, referral information, scheduling appointments, and reviewing charts to ensure patient information is correct
- Additional day-to-day responsibilities will include: setting up instruments and cleaning exam rooms along with requesting items to restock exam room items
- Treating our patients and having the highest regard for customer service: respecting patient rights and sharing problems relating to patients and/or staff with immediate supervisors quickly
- Take all patient information accurately
- Communicate any medical concerns to the provider and patient
- Give the highest patient care while being able to multi-task
- Be a team member and work well with your peers on a daily basis
Other titles include clinical assistant.
Physical Requirements: Prolonged standing, ability to handle stressful situations when patients are unhappy and/or frustrated. Handle all medical aspects in the dermatology setting.