Mid-level Business Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Trillion Technology Solutions is hiring for a Business Analyst to join our great team!
Location: McLean, VA (with opportunity for remote work)
- Responsible for planning and execution of project and program meetings.
- Responsible for the completion of FEMA meeting activities, coordination and requests.
- Lead the Quality Assurance team in meeting requirements.
- Create, update and support updates to forms, templates and IT applications/systems.
- Capture, format and distribute action items and meeting minutes.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual status reports.
- Support FEMA ad hoc requests with quality and timeliness.
- Lead, participate and plan meetings with stakeholders.
- Participate in agile activities with the team as required.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Meet with stakeholders frequently to ensure all targets are being met
- Responsible for migration and transition activities regarding meeting support.
- Assist in quality control over deliverables and work products.
- Deliver data driven recommendations and reports and offer ideas for process improvements based on analysis
- Responsible for identifying, suggesting and implementing process improvements.
- Support quality assurance related tasks assigned by manager.
Requirements (Years of experience, Education, Certifications):
- 2-5 years of experience in government/ government contracting environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead projects and tasks
- Excellent organization skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in production environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have:
- NFIP knowledge and experience
- Insurance background in property and casualty insurance
- Master's degree
- NFIP Certifications
- Agile Certifications
- Experience in project/program Risk and Issue management
Trillion is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Trillion Technology Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Trillion Technology Solutions