Junior Full Stack Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Trillion Technology Solutions is hiring for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our great team! This is a full-time internal position to support our research and development team.
Location: 100% Remote
- Develop responsive web front-end code to both rapidly create responsive web apps to meet end users' needs and create a modularized set of front-end components that make it easier to maintain and reuse for future capabilities and applications.
- Build applications quickly and efficiently to consume APIs and meet demanding performance and security requirements
- Design new or extend existing applications modules and functions to fit the business needs.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Translate designs and wireframes into visually appealing internal and consumer-facing UI/UX applications.
- Support Quality Assurance and tests functions and applications for cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility.
- Write, update, and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Use Jira, Confluence, and Git/Bitbucket to support development tasks.
- Work with stakeholders and product owners to develop and implement new user interfaces.
- Support DevSecOps tasks as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Must have a BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Java/Python framework
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Experience with RESTful APIs and a relational database
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience developing software
- Must be able to obtain Final Secret DoD clearance
- Must be a US Citizen.
Trillion is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Trillion Technology Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Trillion Technology Solutions