Trilliant Surgical creates and manufactures innovative, reliable podiatric products that deliver better patient outcomes while fostering meaningful relationships for the advancement of podiatry. By providing brilliant, high-quality medical devices for small bone orthopedic correction and building strong relationships with surgeons who want to improve patient results and practice economics, we are Champions for Podiatry.
In an effort to facilitate the achievement of the company goals, the Associate Product Manager (APM) will be responsible for providing product management and marketing support for specific product lines in accordance with strategy developed by the Product Management Team. The APM will be expected to work closely with other key functional areas, including Marketing, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Operations, and Sales to accomplish goals and objectives established for the product lines.
- Act as an internal product leader representing the customer and interests of the business when collaborating with key internal stakeholders such as engineering, marketing, quality, operations, regulatory, finance, and sales.
- Oversee product lifecycle process, drive product level changes through stage-gate process, and communicate those changes to internal and external teams.
- Develop, monitor, and report on product line performance and interpret data to make data-driven recommendations to deliver on product line sales targets, objectives, and key results.
- Work with departments across the organization to develop marketing programs and initiatives to enhance sales force effectiveness and deliver product line growth, including development of marketing collateral including but not limited to surgical technique guides, brochures, modules, product bulletins, and videos.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years work experience in start-up, small, or mid-sized company
- Successful track record as a self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Ability to partner with a cross-section of people at multiple levels of the organization
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and influence without formal authority
- Motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, team player
- Excellent organizational skills and decision-making ability
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Location: Houston, TX
Trilliant Surgical LLC