The Marketing/Customer Service Associate is responsible for assisting the marketing department in the planning and execution of marketing activities. Will oversee and manage day to day customer service duties and general support as needed (e.g., conference and event coordination, document control, registration and grant applications, etc.). As such, the Marketing Associate must possess a positive attitude that is adaptable and willing to learn and function in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Range of Responsibilities/Projects include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans.
- Perform competitive analysis.
- Assist with the management, creation and curation of content for our website and social media platforms.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM); including lead distribution.
- Process requests for samples and sales support materials
- Provide event planning/coordination/execution support for shareholder meetings and trade show
- Track website traffic and develop SEO engagement campaigns
- Ensure timely and accurate intake and processing of all customer orders
Marketing Associate requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or related field required
- Experience in customer service or related service function requiring customer interactions
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a marketing role desired
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. ERP or CRM tools).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Medical device or other business related experience requiring legal and regulatory compliance to quality systems strongly desired
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of data analytics
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Expandable ERP or Expandable CRM system.